Introductory i18n Offer
Up to Two Hours of Software Internationalization Training – Free
Time and again assuming internationalizing your code isn’t a significant undertaking can prove expensive and awkward when it’s time to localize – or worse, when you’re already actively selling in a new market. This introductory consultation is an opportunity to discuss the technical aspects of your global product objectives and gain valuable information and direction you can put to use right away. Contact Lingoport to schedule and prepare for a consultative session.
Software Globalization: Getting Started
We’re reaching out to new qualified clients to get to know you better, while also helping you help your team be world-ready.
The consultation is technically focused including such possibilities as:
- Requirements discussion – tends to uncover previously unrealized issues around supporting locales
- Architectural discussion – review dataflow and interface in application tiers
- Database discussion – is your database(s) support optimized for target locale support?
- Implementation strategies – planning, encoding, phasing, code merging, maintenance and more
- Testing Strategies – Do you know when your software is internationalized? Can you measure it?
- Localization – Do you want some help on best ways to integrate localization into your development process for higher quality and shorter times to markets?
Who should participate:
- Technical managers
- Lead Engineers
- Product Managers
- Senior staff interested in improving their company’s global readiness
What you’ll get:
- Ideas for improving YOUR global-ready software initiatives. Not just a bunch of general checklists, but as they relate to your particular business and technology situation.
- Presented via our hosted teleconference with desktop sharing via the web, so we can share and show ideas
We’ll schedule this for your team. This is an interactive event for your team only.
What you won’t have to endure:
This isn’t about giving you a long sales pitch and death by PowerPoint with a smattering of technical info thrown in. This is a consultative event. Of course we’d like you to see what we have to offer to support your globalized releases, but we feel the proof is in our delivery and straight tech talk.