Lingoport Resource Manager
Automatically integrate localized resource files back into source code repository while monitoring progress and readiness
By automating the process between resource file localization and integration of files back into the source code repository, Lingoport Resource Manager (LRM) promises to significantly reduce interations between software development teams and localization teams. In doing so, software releases are no longer burdened with manual tracking of localized resource files. Locale-completeness is verified, missing and non-translated strings are tracked, and agile release cycles are streamlined, resulting in lesser time-sinks and localized releases that are known to be 100% complete.
- New technology that connects localization to source code changes
- Reduce localization release risk
- Providing visibility between development and localization
- View visual status of locale-readiness and monitor progress
- Provide scalability for releases to many locales in agile cycles