Nestled in the beautiful city of Boulder, Colorado, Lingoport offers a number of opportunities to those pursuing careers in the software industry. Check back frequently for more job postings.
Current Job Postings
Business Development Manager
Lingoport, a dynamic and leading provider of software internationalization products and consulting services, is looking to add a tenacious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us achieve our continued growth plans.
While you may not have heard of us, we help companies with their software development requirements to release their software and web-applications for markets around the world. Companies like Cisco, Yahoo! and Zynga are clients.
Our work at Lingoport incorporates considerable change into critical elements of our clients daily activities. We deal with complicated software development requirements, diverse business processes information and financial calculations. Therefore, to succeed as a Business Development Manager at Lingoport means you are intellectually curious, interested in technology, are a motivated, self-starting professional and have a consultative approach to your work.
- Manage sales engagement process to develop an understanding of the clients goals and position our company to meet their objectives.
- Follow-up on leads and referrals resulting from field and marketing activity
- Execution of lead development programs
- Opportunity management and fulfillment
- Meet forecasted models and revenue expectations.
- Support corporate marketing activities and travel as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree
- Min 3-5 years experience as a sales professional
- Experience with SFDC
- Excellent ability to engage and influence both verbally and written
- Excellent communication skills that articulate value at each stage of customer engagement
- Good presentation skills, both online and on-site
- Understanding and following of sales process in a customer-centric approach
Good to Have:
- Formal sales training
- Experience with enterprise or B2B sales; complex products
- Experience in software engineering or programming
Compensation, Benefits and Other
- Competitive salary
- Excellent performance-based targets compensation
- Comfortable working environment within a growing company
- Medical benefits as well as 401(k) matching
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
- Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Architect/Project Lead Engineer
Lingoport is seeking an architect who likes getting his or her hands into all kinds of complex software and delivering on-time and on budget.
Job location: Boulder, Colorado
- Strong Java and .NET implementation experience across varied architecture
- Strong i18n knowledge
- Lots of client and engineering team interaction
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform well under a deadline
- 3 years experience as senior engineer
- Master’s degree in computer science (or related filed) required
- Report to VP of Engineering
- Full time salary + benefits position located in Boulder, CO
Inside Sales Associate (Part-Time)
Lingoport, a dynamic and growing provider of software internationalization products and consulting services, is looking to add an energetic and tenacious Inside Sales Associate to help us achieve our continued growth plans.
This opportunity is well positioned for someone interested in part-time work with a flexible schedule that enjoys establishing business relationships with contacts on the phone. In this role, you are primarily responsible for i) establishing contact with new leads which we provide as well as ii) following up by phone with those that have been developed and are ready for further qualification.
The right candidate will be able to establish rapport with decision makers using skills to diagnose customer business challenges and articulate how Lingoport’s products and services can help them achieve their goals.
- Establish contact and engage with prospects via telephone and email to accelerate them through the sales pipeline and with the goal of setting appointments for one of our senior sales staff.
- Provide prospective customers with thorough and comprehensive information about our company, product, and services.
- Achieve weekly and monthly goals of qualified sales opportunities
- Clearly document and update prospecting activity records in SalesForce.com, including: prospect details, engagements and planned activities
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor of Arts or Degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred but not required
- Comfortable identifying and connecting with contacts on the phone to take next predetermined steps in the buying process
- Making people feel comfortable during initial contact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent computer skills using the Microsoft Suite of products
- Previous experiance with CRM software such as SalesForce.com a plus
- Ability to pace and progress a proper amount of time on the phone independently
Compensation, Benefits and Other:
- 20+ hours per week hourly employment with flexible work schedule
- Variable compensation in addition for performance-based targets
- Bonus compensation for new sales wins
- Comfortable working environment within a small growing company
- Casual dress environment
To apply for this position, please submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
- A cover letter and resume
Lingoport is Looking for Two Java Engineers in Boulder, Colorado
Lingoport, a leading internationalization tools and consulting company, is looking for two Java Engineers to join our team in Boulder, Colorado to work on internationalizing a large multi-tiered application.
- Strong Java skills and experience
- Locale and Unicode knowledge and experience a plus
- Some familiarity with Databases — e.g. DB 2, SQL Server, Oracle
- Object-oriented design expertise, Algorithm analysis
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and solve challenging engineering issues
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong documentation skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- You should be a quick learner and comfortable working with a team on complex systems
This position is full-time contract for our Boulder, Colorado office. There is good potential for ongoing employment. You must be located within commutable distance and be willing to work onsite. Hands-on back and forth discussions and planning will be essential to success. This work should run about 6 to 8 months , and likelihood is for considerably longer. This is an enjoyable place to work, with mature co-workers and a healthy lack of office politics.
Special consideration if you have internationalization experience, but it is more important that you have good skills, you are easy to work with, have a strong work ethic and can perform well under a deadline.
If you’re qualified and interested in this position then please tell us a little about yourself and include your resume in an email to email@example.com.