Join Our Team
Nestled in the beautiful city of Boulder, Colorado, Lingoport offers a number of opportunities to those pursuing careers in the software industry. Check back frequently for more job postings.
Please send your resume/CV with a cover letter to careers (at) lingoport.com
Current Job Postings
Java, Grails, Eclipse Developer
We have an opening to join our development team, primarily working on our Globalyzer software.
– Java development (5+ years)
– Eclipse Plug-in development
– Groovy and Grails development
– Strong design skills
– Locale handling and Unicode knowledge and experience a plus
– MySQL database experience
– Ability to troubleshoot problems and solve challenging engineering issues
– Good debugging skills
– Attention to detail
– BS or greater in Computer Science
Work is predominantly in our North Boulder office, working closely with our team. Please do not apply if you can only work remotely or internationally. We are a close-knit team, enjoying solid working relationships among ourselves and our clients. You’ll probably find working with us refreshing.
Ideally, we are looking for a long term contract, with work ranging in hourly commitment depending on release demand, from full time to half time.
Please provide your resume/CV and any introductory information that helps us understand more about you.
Architect/Project Lead Engineer
Lingoport is seeking an architect who likes getting his or her hands into all kinds of complex software and delivering on-time and on budget.
Job location: Boulder, Colorado
- Strong Java and .NET implementation experience across varied architecture
- Strong i18n knowledge
- Lots of client and engineering team interaction
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform well under a deadline
- 3 years experience as senior engineer
- Master’s degree in computer science (or related filed) required
- Report to VP of Engineering
Two Java Engineers in Boulder, Colorado
Lingoport, a leading internationalization tools and consulting company, is looking for two Java Engineers to join our team in Boulder, Colorado to work on internationalizing a large multi-tiered application.
- 2+ Java skills and experience
- Locale and Unicode knowledge and experience a plus
- Some familiarity with Databases — e.g. DB 2, SQL Server, Oracle
- Object-oriented design expertise, Algorithm analysis
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and solve challenging engineering issues
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong documentation skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- You should be a quick learner and comfortable working with a team on complex systems
This position is full-time contract for our Boulder, Colorado office. There is good potential for ongoing employment. You must be located within commutable distance and be willing to work onsite. Hands-on back and forth discussions and planning will be essential to success. This work should run about 6 to 8 months , and likelihood is for considerably longer. This is an enjoyable place to work, with mature co-workers and a healthy lack of office politics.
Special consideration if you have internationalization experience, but it is more important that you have good skills, you are easy to work with, have a strong work ethic and can perform well under a deadline.
If you’re qualified and interested in this position then please tell us a little about yourself and include your resume in an email to email@example.com.